Honestly, these have been my biggest success so far with my Keto friendly recipes. They are also called ‘Fat Bombs’ in the US. I warn you, they are very moreish and you will absolutely need to limit yourself to one 😉
They are also super simple and only have a few ingredients so you can whip them up very quickly. These are not suitable for a low fat diet as they would push you straight over with just one bite! The chocolate does need to be no sugar as well and the peanut butter low carb and no added sugar. I have hunted about and found the below brands to be great.
You will need the following ingredients: makes approx. 6 cups
30g chocologic dark chocolate
100g whole earth smooth peanut butter (it can be another type of nut)
tsp coconut oil
2 tbsp hot water
30g mixed small seeds
1 drop of vanilla essence
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the coconut oil
- Spoon the peanut butter into a separate bowl and add the nuts, vanilla essence and the hot water.
- Stir well – it will create a stiff, lumpy paste
- Prepare a cupcake tray with paper cup cake cases
- Spoon a small amount of the peanut butter paste into the bottom of each case and smooth so the mixture is flat.
- Dribble a teaspoon of the melted chocolate over the top of the paste until it is covered in each case.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- To serve, take the peanut butter cups out of the cases. Really yummy with a few berries on the side as well.
Calories per cup – 207
Carbs – 4.1g
Fat – 17.9g
Protein – 6.1g
Remember, just the one!!! Enjoy 🙂
For more ideas and comments please visit my Instagram account @work_in_your_work_out